Monday 28 April 2014

Ontario Education Resource Bank

Ontario Education Resource Bank 

Is a resource that can be accessed by students to review topics taught in all subject areas.  All of the resources are interactive clips that show you video clips of the concept and then have you complete an activity. 

http://search.elearningontario.ca/index.php

username: dpcdsbstudent
password: oerbs

Visit these clips for fraction practice:

Fraction Action
CLIPS - Fractions: Exploring Parts and Whole Relationships

6 comments:

  1. I cannot find the website. please give me a URL to the website. The website in blue website that when I click on it I will go straight to the website sing-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it gives me other random hocus pokus garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need help or I will get in trouble for NOT finishing homework. Mrs. Cardoso or Mrs. Quintana, anyone. reply if anyone else got the correct website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ITS GIVING ME THE SAME WRONG WEBSITE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sorry im not patient im leaving for good. still reply though, ill get a notice on my phone. im on RRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Stephan take a chill pill ( that's what u said to me lol)

    ReplyDelete